Lost transaction data

MansonManson Member Posts: 3

We have input all the openings figures of balance sheet accounts using journal entry, It was shown ok & appear on the balance sheet. However, we have some issues in logging in & after we successfully log in again, those opening figures are all gone, I have checked the filtered & shown normal. Look like all those journal transactions disappeared.
Could anyone help ? Thanks !

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @Manson , thanks for your message! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your transactions info here. Would you be able to walk me through the steps you've taken so far, and provide screenshots of what you're seeing there? The entire screen would be best! Let me know and we can go from there.

• MansonManson Member Posts: 3

Hi thank you for your reply, we are just starting to use waveapps so we using journal entry to input the opening figures of all account, after input we checked all opening figures are good, However, we try to login again to do more entry a few days later, we experienced some login issue (incorrect password), after a few tries, we successfully login again. But, all transaction done on those account was disappearred, I check balance sheet all figures changed, I checked BL before, it has correct figures,

I look up the help forum & try to check filter, even I make sure all filters r clear, those transactions still loss.

Please give me some help on this

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Manson , I see you have a resolved ticket with our Support team. If you have any further questions please reach out back through the ticket for further 1on1 support!