Payment Setup

dspdi_1957dspdi_1957 Member Posts: 1

In order to do payment setup, you have to enter your SSN and DOB. My organization is a professional business fraternity, so there is not % ownership. We also do not feel comfortable adding in our personal information. Is there anyway we can bypass this section?

Comments

• Jewel_w2wJewel_w2w Member Posts: 6

As a long term user and one who refers Wave to clients, I took the risk. The organization could set up a 501 C and get an ID number. Beware. Don't do as I did. Listen the inner voice. Directions from
    system state send invoice, then complete payment setup. I followed suggestion. Please do not. Services received, invoiced send. Setup not completed. Clients refunded. Institution kept banks fees.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @dspdi_1957 , I'm afraid for legal reasons we do require your SSN and other personal information to verify your identity when you sign up.

Hi @Jewel_w2w , I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had getting your payment account set up. For legal reasons, we have to refund any pending payments back to your customer after 21 business days if you haven't yet setup your account as we can't deposit it into your bank account.

When refunding payments, we never keep the processing fees. The processing fees that we collect go right back to your customer so that they're refunded the entire amount that they originally paid. If you'd like to reach out to our team over live chat, one of our agents would be more than happy to help you set up your account!

• Kay_Kay61Kay_Kay61 Member Posts: 1

My bank does not do Wave. Can the payment be sent to a credit card?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Kay_Kay61 , we do need a bank account to send your money to. What's the issue between your bank and Wave?