Unable to access www.waveapps.com

mhammadlatifACCAmhammadlatifACCA Member Posts: 37

Is it with everyone globally or only in Pakistan?
@CallieP @Barsin @ConnorM @AlexL @EmmaP @Charlotte

edited August 31, 2020 in Using Wave

Comments

• mhammadlatifACCAmhammadlatifACCA Member Posts: 37

I have been trying since morning
    Have tried different browsers, different systems, different persons but no success
    However, I can access community page as well as status page but not the apps page.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @mhammadlatifACCA , it seems you're the third or fourth user from Pakistan who is reaching out and having issues accessing Wave. We did have a user who confirmed that when they switched Internet Service providers, they were able to access it again. At the moment I don't have the name of the ISP they were using but when we find out, I'll let you know.

@AlexL Thank you for responding. I could also access it later by shifting ISPs. Can you share a possible reason? I am curious about it.

Anyway, for the community in Pakistan, I 'd like to share my experience:

Accessible on:
    - PTCL
    - Zong
    - Jazz
    - Warid
    - Transworld

Not accessible via:
    - Ufone
    - Telenor

I also tried asking friends in Japan and UAE, they faced no issue so it's possibly only in Pakistan.
    edited September 2, 2020

Dear Pakistani Community and Admins

It's working perfectly fine again since yesterday. Thank you for your support.

Hey @mhammadlatifACCA , not sure what the reason to be honest. It seemed to be out for a couple of hours and then it came back.

Thanks for attempting to help out our other users 🙂

• aliRaliR Member Posts: 2

Can we still use WAVE Software in Pakistan? thanks in advance.

Hey @aliR , although we have limited new user signups, your account and information in it will continue to be accessible.