Options

Syncing Customers and contacts

drosteodrosteo Member Posts: 1

The mobile invoicing app (using a galaxy note 10+ 5g) I am finding is very buggy with respect to finding contacts. More often than not if i search for a customer (that has definitely been entered in the system previously - and has said it's been saved) the app will not find them. In order to find them i have to go into my previous invoices, find them that way (which it usually will) and then duplicate their old invoice, remove all the items, input new items and then its good to go. On the web based version of wave (on the PC) it always finds the customer straight away.

I am also finding that there are multiple saved copies of the exact same customer for some reason (need to have these all amalgamated into the 1 version of the customer)

I would also like to be able to remove all customers for whom i have never made an invoice. When i started with this app it synced with the contacts in my google account (the majority of whom are not customers). I would like to remove all of these. Is it possible to create a filter which could then be used to remove these contacts from Wave in bulk as there are 1000's of contacts in my database?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @drosteo , thanks for your message! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your mobile invoicing app here. I'll outline some initial troubleshooting steps below as a starting point.

As for being able to filter the customers, I'm afraid this feature does not exist in Wave - but it's an interesting idea! Thanks for sharing it here. In the meantime, I'm afraid that the unwanted customers would need to be manually deleted.

Troubleshooting

• Try closing and re-launching the app.
    • Log out and back into the app.
    • Check to make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or WiFi network.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device.
    • Restart your device.

If following these steps don't resolve the error you're experiencing, please let me know. To help us better understand the issues you are experiencing, please provide the following information:

• the version of the app you are using,
    • the type of device you are using,
    • some screenshots of the error you're seeing, and
    • the operating system version.