Options

Customers Province/State not showing, Every time need to add Province/State.

yasar_memon11yasar_memon11 Member Posts: 6

While generating Invoice when we select customer it comes without Province/State, even added recently and edited so many times but same issue.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @yasar_memon11

Have you changed this under your Sales > Customers > Edit the customer address? Create a new invoice and add the customer again. Is it still appearing as the old address?

Can you clarify if you've done this under the customers section? Thanks so much!

• Options
    Yes, I tried both.

1. While creating Invoice when I see customer Province/State not showing then adding same time in Edit Customer.

2. Going to Customer and adding directly Province/State.

But still when we create Invoice after sometimes Province/State not there.

In customer statements also I didn't found Province/State.
  • Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey again @yasar_memon11

Is this only happening for one of your customers or is it for all? I noticed you mentioned "sometimes" province and state not there".
    Is it for all new invoices for one particular customer?
    What is the province and state that you're trying to input for this customer?

I apologize I'm unable to assist you much but I would love to get as much info as possible so I can most definitely try!

• Options
    I mentioned after sometime means after 2-3 months I am creating invoice for same customer.
    And
    It's happening for all customers Everytime.
  • Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hello @yasar_memon11 ! Thanks for clarifying that. That is odd. In this case, I suggest trying some basic browser troubleshooting. Also, are you experiencing this issue on your mobile device or on your computer? If on your mobile device, are you experiencing this on the Invoicing app, or the devices internet browser?

• Options

Hello,

I am using Wave in Google Chrome.
    I tried Mobile Application for Invoicing its working Fine.

So no error in App. Only in Browser.

I have attached SS for your reference how i need to select state every time for all customers.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Thanks @yasar_memon11 , I notice you have a number of different businesses in Wave. Which one exactly are you having this issue in?

I'm going to escalate this to our team but I want to have all of the details. Thanks!

• Options
    I am facing issues in Al-Falah Accounting & Bookkeeping.
  • Options

Thanks @yasar_memon11 , I've escalated this to our team. As soon as I have more info I'll be reaching back out to let you know.

• Options

Hey @yasar_memon11 , please take a look at your account as this should now be solved!

Let us know if you're still seeing any issues.