Options

printing over two pages

RichardVRichardV Member Posts: 1

Hi, I'm new to this program and struggling with a few problems, first when I generate a invoice and send it, the footer I put in, isn't on the invoice, ( there is no option to put your banking details on the invoice, so put it on the invoice as a footer) and second the invoice receive prints over two pages. Third the rights side of the invoice out of reach of the printer so the numbers after the point aren't showing

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @RichardV

Invoice Footer

Are you experiencing this with all of your invoices? Can you generate a new invoice and send it to yourself via Wave and let us know if the footer is still not appearing? Be sure to select the invoice preview before sending and make sure that the footer is on this newly created invoice.

Account Info

As you may or may not know, Wave Payments is our internal payment processor. When you onboard your payments application you're able to attach your bank account on your invoice to receive payments directly to your invoice.

1. Credit card payment: The fee for this method of payment is 2.9% plus an additional 30 cents per transaction. For Amex card it's 3.4 + 30 cents.

2. ACH Bank payment: The fee for this method of payment is only 1% with a minimum fee of $1.
      Perks of Processing with Wave

• all payment processing fully integrates with our free invoicing and accounting software
    • no additional fees (no subscription fee, no settlement fee, no cancellation fee)
    • no fees for refunds (all funds are returned to your client)

Otherwise you will need to continue adding your account info in the notes/description section.

Invoice Print

When it comes to invoice printing Wave does print out 2 pages unfortunately. You can follow along on this thread for more info and workarounds

https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/19873#Comment_19873

• Options
    mehwish21mehwish21 Member Posts: 1

This is referred to as an imposition. You will possibly find InDesign scripts to support you with this.

If you want to do it manually, take some scrap paper and fold it together to make a dummy with the same number of pages as your book. In your dummy, number each page, then tear it apart and flatten the sheets. This will be your manual guide for placing your pages in your imposition style.

Personally, I believe that everybody can perform a manual imposition at least once in their career, even if they use a script.

Or It can be programmed to login and navigate to various sites. Then it could save each page as a separate PDF file.

All that's left to do now is print all of the PDF files in that folder (I am using polaroid printer at printerhow for this. Again, this is something that can be automated. Foxit Reader, for example, has a "/p" switch that prints a file directly. Alternatively, you can pick any of them, right-click, and print.

edited March 13, 2021