Options

Adding a customers sales tax number to the invoice

AngeliqueAngelique Member Posts: 3

Hi All. I recently started using Wave and I absolutely love it but I have found one small issue that I cannot seem to fix. In SA, we need to add both our business as well as our customer's sales tax numbers to the invoice.

I can add mine by using the space under the heading (summary space) but there is absolutely nowhere to add my customers. Ideally, I would like to add this to the customer's profile or change the heading PO/SO Number to Tax Number but I am not able to do either.

Can anyone assist me?

Comments

• Options
    Ellie_Writes_ThingsEllie_Writes_Things Member Posts: 42 ✭✭

@Angelique

You can put that in any field that you're not using for your customer profile. A lot of people stick it in the Fax Number field. You could also put it at the end of the phone number, or after some other customer profile detail.

• Options
    AngeliqueAngelique Member Posts: 3

Thank you @Ellie Reibert I just found if I tried to add it to the fax number or any other empty field it does not show up :(

edited April 9, 2018
  • Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Angelique.

You could put it at the end of the customer's phone number, or their business name. I've seen users format their clients' phone number as "(555)555-5555 | TAX NUMBER".