Options

Mave icon

HumphreeHumphree Member Posts: 1

The 'Mave' chat icon appears on the bottom right of the page... right in the way of the scroll bar when I'm scrolling through and editing my bank transactions. Really annoying! Can this glitch be fixed? Can I hide the 'Mave' support chat icon?

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Humphree , sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Mave icon! What device are you accessing wave on and if it's on the computer, is your browser full screen?

Let me know!

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi, I also noticed the chat icon for the first time today. I'm using Mozilla Firefox browser on Windows 10. When I click it, a window pops up and it remains blank with a loading gif. Nothing happens, I've had it open for about ten mins, closed it now!!

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hello @AccountsPro ! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with our chat feature. I have a hunch that this is a browser issue. For next steps, I suggest actioning some basic browser troubleshooting steps. If you continue to have issues, please feel free to reach back out.

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@JulianP appreciate you getting back to me. I will give it a shot, and I still have issues will report back. Thanks!