Options

the items in purchase invoice are not showing

LASYASMARTSLASYASMARTS Member Posts: 3

when im trying to create a sale invoice im not able to see the items added in purchase list..can u helpme

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @LASYASMARTS !

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues recording item lines on your invoices. If the item lines were added and saved on the invoice, they should appear afterwards when viewing it. Are you sure the items were added correctly? To successfully add an item line to an invoice, you will need to select "Add a new item line" in blue text. If the item hasn't been created in your Wave account yet, you can press "Create a new item". Once the item(s) is created or selected, make sure you press "Save and continue" afterwards when the invoice is filled out to apply the item to the invoice. When viewing the invoice afterwards, you should be able to see the item(s) applied on the invoice body. If all the appropriate stops are actioned on your end, and you are still having issues, do you mind sending me a few screenshots of what you are seeing?

• Options

Thank you very much

• Options

Hi, how can i found the available stock or stock balance

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @LASYASMARTS , I'm afraid that at the moment Wave doesn't support inventory tracking or stock management. You do have the option to use our method for inventory but it is a workaround for what you're looking for. Check it out in this Help Center article on tracking inventory.

edited October 19, 2020