Options

Setting up recurring invoices, but , it doesn't have automatic payments option

Aaronsl1Aaronsl1 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am trying to set up my first recurring invoices, but when I get to the get paid section, it doesn't have automatic payments as an option.

So do I need to create a 1 off an invoice for people first, to get their card details, then set up automatic payments after that?

Comments

• Options
    CLEMMYCLEMMY Member Posts: 2

Hi, I am running a Graphic Web Design and Hosting services agency. For hosting i charge clients monthly, yearly, etc. My problem now is, A client is supposed to pay R 50.00 for example but decided to pay R 100.00 wich amounts to 2 months. My recurring invoices does not recognize or deduce that there's an extra moneys that was paid last month. May the system before sending a recurring invoice check if the client's balance is on 0 or minus and send the oustanding balance to the client. That will help a lot.

• Options
    KipKip Member Posts: 8

This has been repeatedly asked for since recurring bills were setup. It appears that we again have an unthought out, half-implemented feature with product managers ignoring its customer base.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Aaronsl1 , I believe this was addressed over social media but if you have any further questions, let me know!

@CLEMMY At the moment this isn't a feature that Wave supports but you can use our Accounting for overpayments Help Center article to help you allocate this money to the right invoice!

Hi @Kip , we have two different inquiries here so if you could specify which comment exactly that you're referring to we can note your idea down!

edited October 1, 2020
  • Options
    CLEMMYCLEMMY Member Posts: 2