Options

No options to allow my customer to pay invoice by credit card or bank payment

AceAAceA Member Posts: 2

When creating the invoice at the get paid stage i realised there is suppose to be a box to choose whether or not i want to allow my customers to pay invoice via credit card or bank payment.

But i dont even see the check box, is there any reason to this? Please let me know asap. Really appreciate the help!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AceAAceA Member Posts: 2

When creating the invoice at the get paid stage i realised there is suppose to be a box to choose whether or not i want to allow my customers to pay invoice via credit card or bank payment. But i dont even see the check box, is there any reason to this? Is this because Wave doesnt support my country or is there another reason to that like verification and etc?

edited October 2, 2020
  • Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @AceA ! Thanks for reaching out. I'm afraid that your business location is not supported by Stripe or Wave for payment processing. As a result, you won't be able to accept ACH bank or credit card payments online through Wave. You will need to accept payments outside of Wave and mark your invoices as "Paid" manually. To learn more about invoicing in Wave, check out this Help Center article.