How to upload products from excel on to wave

BlivinfoBlivinfo Member Posts: 1
So I am in retail business and I have my price list with the cost price and selling price I would like to enquire on how can import from excel to my wave account.

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Blivinfo ! You can use our Google Sheets add-on, Wave Connect, to import your spreadsheet accounting data. You can learn more about Wave Connect here.

• AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@JulianP - that is just awesome. I only found that out today too! Keep on going on.

edited October 5, 2020
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @AccountsPro

Wave Connect allows you to upload or download transactional data, invoices, customer lists, etc, into a Google spreadsheet. Your excel files can be easily transferred into a Google Spreadsheet as well. See this image below of what Wave Connect looks like:
    image All you need to do is input the transactional information into a template that is generated through the add-on feature in Google sheets and it auto-populates right into your Wave account once you've validated the data.

To learn more about this integration, including how to set it up, I recommend visiting this Help Center article on the topic.

• AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@Barsin - that is incredibly useful, thanks!!