Options

Company Name,

EphisEphis Member Posts: 2

So I guys, I am new on wave apps. I have a question in regards to creating a new business. Cant I create several businesses with one company name?

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ephis ! Just a heads up, I have moved your discussion to a section of our forum better suited for this inquiry. When you create a Wave account, you will have the ability to create multiple businesses and store them all under that one account. To create a business in your Wave account, click the Wave logo in the top left corner of the screen and select "Create a new business" in blue text.

If you want to create multiple businesses with the same business name, you can do so. However, this can make it difficult to differentiate the businesses from one another and could create potential accounting complications.

edited October 2, 2020
  • Options
    EphisEphis Member Posts: 2

Thank you Julian, But while creating a new business, There's no option for "Business Name". What I see here is "Company Name".

For example, My company name is "Edi Farms".... The several business I undertake are Cat-Fish Fishery, Broiler Production and Maize planting. how do I create businesses with these names instead of my company name. I dont know if you understand me

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Ephis

You're correct in that creating a new business only allows you to add in your Company Name in Wave.

While I understand that what you're hoping to accomplish is a parent company with several small businesses, however in Wave this is not possible as each business will need to be treated separately.