Emails not reaching customer

ASuttsASutts Member Posts: 1

One customer is not seeing her emailed invoice in her inbox or junk - Wave records it as sent and 1 reminder sent. Email is exactly the same. Any suggestions?

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @ASutts

My guess here is that your client may have a firewall preventing them from receiving emails from mailer@waveapps.com which is our invoicing server email. They may need to reach out to their IT team to add waveapps.com to their whitelist.

It may also be their server settings which would require that they reach out to whoever their server host is to whitelist waveapps.com.

There are a series of other network issues that might be causing this like browser add-ons, or antivirus software.

You can try asking them to use a different email just to see if it goes through as a first step of troubleshooting.

Hope this helps.

• JohnstownRotaryJohnstownRotary Member Posts: 3

Hi @Barsin
    We just set up our invoices and associated emails to each of them. Each member is not receiving their email with invoice included. We don't believe that all of our customers email addresses are blocking these, so do you have any other suggestions as to why this may be happening?

Regards

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey again @JohnstownRotary

My apologies for the delay in our response as our team is currently dealing with a backlog of support requests.

I am curious if this is with all of your clients, or just a select few. If most of your clients are receiving emails then it's likely that the issue is localized on the clients' end who is not receiving those.

1. Are they all located in the same office space?
    2. I noticed you mentioned "One customer is not seeing her emailed invoice in her inbox or junk" in your original post, is it possible that they have already reached out to their server to find out if they're server is blocking waveapps.com?

A lot of times these types of issues are best solved by submitting a support ticket to our support team. If you haven't already done this, I would also reach out there.

I do apologize that your client is experiencing this issue and I'm hoping you're able to respond with some further details. Thanks!