Can't change the address & details at the Quotation and Invoice

darthweiderdarthweider Member Posts: 3

I can't seem to change the profile of the quotation and invoice. There's a tip section at the "invoice customization" but it leads to a broken link. Anyone facing the same problem?

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @darthweider

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you're seeing and perhaps elaborate a bit on what it is you're looking to change on your invoice customization? Thanks so much for your cooperation as we try to investigate your concern :smile:

• darthweiderdarthweider Member Posts: 3

hey there Barsin,

Was trying to change the business address of my quotation and invoice, but wasn't successful. I've gone through two ways to do this:-
    1) invoice customisation > at the top part there's change your profile reminder > leads to page not found (404). I've attached the screenshot for your reference.
    2) setting > user > manage my profile ( but I don't think this is the right section to change the business address?)

appreciate your advice. =)

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @darthweider ! Thanks for sharing your screenshot with me and clarifying your issue. To change your business address, press the Wave icon in the top left corner of the screen, and press "Manage your profile" in blue text. Next, select "Businesses" and press the pencil icon beside the business in question. You will then be prompted to a page where you can change the business address. Once you make the change, be sure to press "Save" after. Once this is done, your new business address with appear on new and preexisting invoices.

• darthweiderdarthweider Member Posts: 3

Hey @JulianP Got it, done changing the deets at my quotations & invoices. Thanks for your advice. =)

• SteveCkSteveCk Member Posts: 1

Hmm. I followed the above advice and I don't get the pencil icon - just a trash icon at the right.
    I so far have not been able to udpate the invoice address.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @SteveCk !

After taking a look at your profile, I believe I can see why you're not seeing the pencil "edit" icon. It is because, if you are an Admin on the business, you do not have permission to edit any of the business information within the primary account holder's profile.

The trash can icon that you see, is to delete your connection to the business profile, which is owned by another Wave user. You can read more about the Admin permissions here!