Options

Record Multiple Payments at once

edwarddoyleedwarddoyle Member Posts: 1

There are aspects of Wave that I love and it save me tonnes of time processing my accounts (especially the api). However, at the end of the month when I receive remittance advice from a customer, I would like to mark all their invoices as paid, using the same payment date, payment method and payment account.

This feature is in every other accounting package (usually found under banks -> mark as paid), having to record a payment for each individual invoice offsets the time saved using the api and is counterproductive.

I have recommended Wave to multiple clients of mine and they have all come back to me with the same complaint, initially assuming they couldn't find this feature.

Will this basic feature ever come to Wave?

Regards
Ed

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @edwarddoyle

Thanks for this valued feedback.

Currently Wave does not offer this feature within this version of our app. We're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make. So we appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through archived tickets looking for feature updates requested by our users. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other improvements you think we could make to our system!