Options

GST and Custom Invoice Fields?

sagargulatisagargulati Member Posts: 2

How can we add customized fields like HSN Code, CIN Number and some extra custom fields in Invoice to make it GST compatible Invoice?
Zoho seems to support it all but I really want if Wave has an option of custom fields and GST support for Indian users and customers with overseas clients too.
Like we can replace P.O./S.O. number with GSTIN or GST Treatment field name or add additional fields, etc.

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @sagargulati

I do apologize for bringing bad news however these fields are not all customizable on an invoice at this time in Wave.

If you haven't already checked out the invoice customization settings in your settings menu at the bottom left of your account, please do! These are the only functions which can be changed at this time.

• Options
    sagargulatisagargulati Member Posts: 2

I do have checked the customization but I'm looking for customized fields.

• Options
    LovesWineLovesWine Member Posts: 2

I know Wave is free, so I do make a lot of allowances for that, but it's sooooooooooooo ridiculously clunky to have to add both a new TABC number and a legacy TABC to every customer's name in order to be compliant with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission's rules when we sell wine to retailers other wineries. Trying to remember to go somewhere else, copy those numbers, go back to Wave, and then paste them into a footer is ridiculously clunky!!!