Options

Missing payment account option in the invoices

ChristelChristel Member Posts: 15

Hi. I badly need help. We have this AFC - Association Dues account where we put all of the advance payments for association dues of our clients. When we create invoices with an association dues on it, what we do is apply and consume what's on the AFC - Association Dues account.
Before, every time I click the 'Record a payment' and choose between the options for the 'payment account', the AFC - Association Dues will always appear.

But since yesterday it no longer appears. I'm confused right now on how i'm supposed to consume the other advance payments since that account can no longer be seen.
I would like to know why is this happening and is it possible to retrieve the features before?

Your immediate response is highly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Christel

Comments

• Options
    GrantGrant Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am having the same issues. All of my payment account options are no longer in the drop down menu.

• Options
    UnifyRealtyUnifyRealty Member Posts: 5

I'm having the same issue today as well. Any solution on this yet?

• Options
    UnifyRealtyUnifyRealty Member Posts: 5

@AlexL I'm having the same issue today as well. Any solution on this yet?

• Options
    FairyProofMotherFairyProofMother Member Posts: 4

I'm having the same problem. How long until this is fixed?

• Options

Help! I'm still waiting and unable to do my bookkeeping. What is the status of this situation?

• Options

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? If so, can you share with the class? I'm not getting any response from Wave and I haven't been able to post payments since August. HELP!