Paid Bills showing up as liability in my balance sheet

DEFijiDEFiji Member Posts: 2

Hi there, am struggling and hoping someone can help!

In my purchases, all bills have been paid and have the "paid" status with $0.00 balance due, in my balance sheet I have many of those "paid" bills showing up as a liability in my accounts payable. Also have them showing on my dashboard too. TIA

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @DEFiji

This is definitely odd and I apologize that you're experiencing this issue. Would you mind letting me know, are your paid bill transactions appearing on your Accounting > Transactions page? If so, did you change the category on these transactions? This may be the reason why your accounts payable shows a balance. Let us know about the category of your bill payments!

• DEFijiDEFiji Member Posts: 2

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your answer. Yes these transactions were downloaded from bank statement and then later on I assigned categories them. Any ideas on how I resolve please?

Thank you!

• MuhammadWaseemMuhammadWaseem Member Posts: 1

Hi
    i have question how to download Wave Receipts app
    i did not find it of google app also the provided QR code is not working at wave webste

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @DEFiji , when in the Bills themselves, what is the expense category assigned to each of the products? Are they assigned to the liability account? This may be the reason you're seeing liabilities.

Hey @MuhammadWaseem , the app is currently available through the QR scan on our website. What exactly isn't working when you scan the QR code? Let us know!