Customer Service

TheOldDesignerTheOldDesigner Member Posts: 2

I raised a support request about problems when trying to integrate our stripe account (which we recently changed). So far it has been over five days without a response to the critical issue of being able to accept credit cards.

I appreciate Wave is "free" (OK nothing is free and I am sure we are the product in some way) but if you offer a support service what about honouring it? If you are not able to then say so and let people make their decisions not leave them hanging with a crippled invoicing system.

Frankly at this pint I have no option but to consider an alternative which we will happily pay for if it works. Not happy as I am sure you can tell

edited October 14, 2020 in Technical Support

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @TheOldDesigner ! Please accept my apologies for the delay. Our support team tries to answer within a few business days. We were experiencing very high volumes at that time and we also try extra hard to make sure that everyone's questions are answered. Thank you for your patience during that time. It looks like my colleague has since assisted you via your original support request. If you have any other questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to reach back out!

• TheOldDesignerTheOldDesigner Member Posts: 2
    Really? After 9 days you bother to respond! Oh well I guess it’s quicker than your support desk that actually took 10 days to even reply.

No your support person did not sort it he just spouted platitudes while you left my business unable to accept credit cards which could have been a serious issue and borders on downright negligence.

I have now migrated to a paid invoicing and accounts system who actually seem able to offer some degree of service unlike yourselves. I guess the old adage holds true, pay peanuts get monkeys, a mistake I will not repeat.

Disgusted with Wave!