Options

Closing Account - Delete "Your Business" account.

StoftyStofty Member Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I was invited by the company owner to admin on his Wave account. When I accepted the invitation, I somehow created a personal account.

So, when I click on the link above the dashboard, I can now see 2 accounts. 1 labeled as Personal and the other my employers Numbered Company account. I would like to delete the account labeled "Personal." When I click on the "Manage your profile, then Businesses, I see 2 sections. 1) Your Business, 2) Collaborator Businesses.

When I attempted to close the Personal/my business account, I am warned that all accounts will be removed and data deleted.

If I delete the account labeled personal/my business, will it remove and delete data from the collaborator account (the numbered company)? Or is the personal account created by default upon accepting invitation?

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Stofty , the Personal account is created when you create a Wave account. Whether you have your own business or you're collaborating on someone else's, a Personal account will always exist. You can't actually delete this account but it will just sit there unless you use it otherwise.

edited October 14, 2020