Estimates Not Working

rlrrlr Member Posts: 1

I can not get my Estimates Page To Open. Everything else works fine, but when i click on Create an Estimate , the page begins to open but only a blank screen appears. I have read that i need to allow virus protection access, I attempted this, but it has not changed anything. I am not really knowledge about app permissions. I have attempted to contact customer support, this always ends with them trying to contact me when i am out in the field. Their request is " Take A Screenshot and Forward It" . Really frustrating, how do you require a screenshot of blank page to tell me its not working? I am using Firefox, with Kaspersky Virus Protection. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @rlr , I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having accessing Estimates! This is definitely a tricky one and can be the result of a couple of different things, although the virus protection situation is usually the culprit. Our team asks for screenshots because other areas which are visible including the nav bar on the left hand side and the browser you're using can usually help diagnose an issue.

I'd recommend accessing Wave through Chrome to see if the Estimates page loads. If it does, you'll know for sure that this is indeed a firewall issue in Firefox. With that info, if you don't know how to whitelist our website, you can reach out to your firewall/virus protection provider and they can give you the instructions on how to do so.