Can't contact support

raphaeltmraphaeltm Member Posts: 1

Our company accounts haven't been syncing since mid august, and I've been trying for weeks to get in touch with support, through the support bot, through the support ticket form (https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). But no one is getting back to me. It's deeply frustrating and makes me want to move to Xero. I've been using Wave for 6 years, and have generally been happy, but this support experience has been among the worst support experiences I've had with any company in the past couple years.

After weeks of waiting for a response, I tried reconnecting my account, but I'm pretty sure that will result in duplicate transactions. At this point, I'd be happy to pay wave to take care of cleaning up those transactions, but I'm pretty sick and tired of the whole experience.

Comments

• UpstreamHRUpstreamHR Member Posts: 1

I am have the same issue. I have submitted 4 requests via chat/email and have received no response. It's been 10 days. I did the same as you an reconnected my bank account and of course it did create duplicate transactions which are now causing me additional stress. I can't believe there is no way to connect to help directly. This is making me want to switch platforms.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @UpstreamHR

Thanks for reaching out, and please accept my apologies for the delay in responding. Our support team tries to answer within a few business days, but we are experiencing very high volumes right now and we're working extra hard to make sure that everyone's questions are answered. Thanks for your patience! I assure you our team will reach out with next steps. In the meantime:

1. Delete your bank connection entirely.

2. Can you log into your online bank portal and make sure that you take note of the URL that is used once you've successfully logged in.

3. Go back to your Wave account and add a new bank account. Search for the financial institution. You may see several different types of connections for the same bank here. Select the most appropriate connection to your bank's online URL.

4. Ensure that the same credentials you used to log in to your online bank is the exact same as what you're typing into Wave.

5. When it comes to transactions importing and editing the date be sure to select the date of the most recent transaction uploaded into Wave, otherwise you may see duplicates.

If this does not work, I would try selecting a few different connections from the list. Sometimes the general umbrella connection is what works best.

If you haven't already checked out our HELP CENTER, feel free to do so for further assistance.

Take care and have a great day!

Barsin

• JulienWestJulienWest Member Posts: 2

Same issue as OP, and with a ticket thats gone seven days without a response. May have found a decent alternative in Sunrise.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @JulienWest ! It looks like you have a pending ticket submitted on the back end that requires additional information for further investigation. Moving forward, please reply to the email at your earliest convenience so one of our agents can assist you as soon as possible.