Options

how do you sort to find duplicate transactions?

D7guitarD7guitar Member Posts: 1

how do you sort to find duplicate transactions?

Comments

• Options
    Sarah_KemloSarah_Kemlo Member Posts: 1

I'd like to known this too. Since card transactions are entered via bank statements and then duplicated when you upload the receipt to the Receipts App it is essential that these duplicated tranactions (which don't always have the same date) can be easily found and merged. The best way would surely be to be a able to sort by transaction value but this doesn't seem to be an option. Wave - please let us know how to work wound this easily or fix the issue because it is enough to make Wave unworkable for me.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @D7guitar @Sarah_Kemlo

Unfortunately at this time our software does not have the ability to sort your transactions by amount and therefore you are unable to technically filter out duplicate transactions. I do apologize about that. You can search for an amount using the search bar, however that is the only option we have besides reconciling your transactions.

• Options
    GabrielaGabriela Member Posts: 2

This is very unfortunate! Barsin please pass on this need! I've very much appreciated Wave, but this is a very important function! Any one find a workaround?

• Options
    tryingWavetryingWave Member Posts: 5

All competitors have a very simple feature that flags duplicates. It would be nice if you had it too.