Options

Fiscal year reporting periods!!

JonJazzJonJazz Member Posts: 6

I live in New Zealand where the fiscal year ends 31st March. I ve set up the fiscal year in the settings but it does not show in the reports.
I know it's possible to manually edit the dates but it takes many clicks back and forth and it's quite irritating. Why is it not possible to save a date range or have my fiscal year in the date range? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @JonJazz

I changed my fiscal year in the settings and when I clicked on my account transactions (general ledger) report the dates changed without me needing to do so. This particularly works for the general ledger but if you wouldn't mind letting me know what you're seeing that would be great.

• Options
    HSIHSI Member Posts: 1

I'll second this motion.

WaveApps reports by Calendar Year, Calendar Quarter, Month, Other, and Custom... it should also give the option to report by Fiscal Year. Despite what Barsin suggests, it appears the Fiscal Year End setting does nothing to help the reporting period.

This would definitely be a nice feature to add.

• Options
    SAQGSAQG Member Posts: 1

AGREE - There should be a much easier way to generate reports by Fiscal Year without having to type in a custom date range every time.