Haven't seen any transactions imported since Sept. 28th

EriczEricz Member Posts: 3

Do I have to disable and re-enable the bank connections regularly? I can't remember how many times I've experienced this problem, again and again.

Comments

• EriczEricz Member Posts: 3

I have bank connections with 3 different RBC accounts and none of them is working, even after disabling/re-enabling them. Any suggestions?

• NormaNorma Member Posts: 2

I have the same issue. No transactions have imported since Oct 2. To further complicate the situation, I am not able to dump my connected account and re-connect as it is tied to my payroll funding, which I setup but have never used. I cannot figure out how to unsubscribe from payroll either - I don't need it after all.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Ericz @Norma

Our support team is aware of this issue and I want to apologize to you for this issue that we're currently experiencing with RBC :disappointed:

We wanted to let you know that RBC is currently experiencing widespread connectivity issues that prevents users from establishing an initial connection and importing transactions into Wave. That said, our data aggregator is already aware of the issue and is working to get that resolved as soon as possible with RBC.

Right now, we don’t have an ETA on the fix yet, but we’re hoping to see this working again soon. Once it’s up, you should be able to connect any new RBC accounts and should see your transactions start importing automatically. I understand you may need your transactions in Wave more urgently, however, so we do have a couple alternative options for you in the meantime so you don’t need to create these manually.

If you have months of transactions to upload, I recommend uploading bank statements from Accounting > Transactions using the More button in the top-right corner. You can find a list of supported file types in the tool itself. Check this article for more details.

You can also try using Wave Connect, our free Google Sheets add-on made for importing and exporting your accounting data. You can find a complete guide for how to get started with that here.

I know this isn’t the answer you were looking to hear, but I wanted to let you know the situation so you’d know what to expect. Thanks in advance for your patience during this time while we work with our data aggregator to get this back up and running.

• NormaNorma Member Posts: 2

Thank you Barsin. My issue is the same problem, but not with RBC. I bank with Security Bank of Kansas City. Hopefully the fix will address the problem across the board, but wanted to let you know that it is a different institution. I appreciate your efforts!