Payout on hold

Cindy24Cindy24 Member Posts: 1
Wth is wrong with this company. I have used you for a long time and you continue to put my payouts on hold, but only after you have taken your cut. I have never had a chargeback and I want my money released today. I will be looking for a another company ASAP. I can’t keep dealing with a company that continues to do this and has such poor support. People can’t run a business using your services!

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Cindy24 , it looks like you've been in touch with our Risk team and that your payment has been released. If you have any further questions, please reach out through the email and the agent would be more than happy to answer your questions.

• BrandIQCreativeBrandIQCreative Member Posts: 1

I don't know whether to be happy or sad that there are so may people having the same outrageous issue and it wasn't just me. During a time when cash flow is urgent and us businesses are trying to stay alive, WAVE, our accounting software is the one that steps on our necks? This is unreal. I provided requested information to "Risk Team" and haven't received a response. When can I expect to have my funds?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @BrandIQCreative !

It looks like you were still in the process of setting up your Payments profile. I see that you have since become Payments active after our Risk team completed their review. Also, I can see that you are now processing and receiving invoice payments successfully. :smile:

edited November 12, 2020