Options

How do i change the "reply to" address on receipt emails to current user?

Jon1980Jon1980 Member Posts: 3

I (User B) work on a business that has been created by a different user (User A).

When i send automatic receipt email receipt from Wave, the 'reply to' address is automatically set to the primary email address of User A.

Is there a way to ensure that the reply to email on the payment receipts is my (User B) primary email address?

Comments

• Options

Sorry - some spurious emojis appeared. Correct text as follows:

I (User B ) work on a business that has been created by a different user (User A).

When i send automatic receipt email receipt from Wave, the 'reply to' address is automatically set to the primary email address of User A.

Is there a way to ensure that the reply to email on the payment receipts is my (User B ) primary email address?

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jon1980 ! To change the "From" email address for receipts, you will need to change the primary email address of the Wave account. To make the change, please follow the steps outlined in the link here.

edited October 26, 2020
  • Options

Hi @JulianP , Thank you for the response.

The problem is that the 'reply to' email address is not my primary email address - it is the primary email address of the user that created the company (which is not me). How can i ensure that the 'reply to' email address is my primary email?

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey again @Jon1980

As Julian mentioned, you'll need to add the email as a primary email address by selecting the business name at the top left >> Manage your profile >> Emails >> Add your email here! You can then log out of the account and log in using the newly added primary email address, switch the :star: icon to make that email the primary one, and the reply email should then be changed to which primary email is logged in!