Getting Started with Wave Money

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
imageGetting Started with Wave Money

Are you interested in getting onboard to the product changing the whole banking industry? Check out our set up guide below to get started!
1.You can download the Wave Money app from the Apple App S...

Read the full story here

edited October 23, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Phelps_ProductionsPhelps_Productions Member Posts: 3
    I applied for a Wave Money account several weeks ago and received a message on the app saying it could take two days and I still haven’t heard anything about the status. I was hoping to move my checking account from my current bank to Wave Money, but it doesn’t appear to exist. Help.
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Phelps_Productions

Did you receive an email from our team titled [IMPORTANT] Wave Money -Document verification

If so this email requires a reply! Do let us know if you've proceeded to do this already.

edited November 3, 2020
  • FlyGirlTaxFlyGirlTax Member Posts: 1

When is Wave Money going to be available to everyone? I asked to join back in July and am still waiting. I have a tax practice and was hoping to be up and running with Wave Money before tax season starts in January. Thank you!

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @FlyGirlTax

I’m happy to hear you’re excited as we are about Wave Money! :)

Although we can’t divulge the exact date when you will get your invitation email at the moment, we’ll be updating our site as soon as this date is made public and you will receive an email! Thanks so much for your interest!

Since our product is still in BETA testing, I know our Wave Money Team has been slowly inviting a small group of users that’s on the waitlist periodically to ensure onboarding process goes smoothly as this is still a new feature.

To ensure you’re notified as soon as it is made available, don’t forget to submit your email to the Wave Money Waitlist Registration (if you haven’t done so already!).

If you haven't already checked out our HELP CENTER, feel free to do so for further assistance.

Take care and have a great day!

• RhysludRhyslud Member Posts: 1

I am beginning to think it is not happening.

I have been waiting for a long time. I am moving my checking account. somewhere at the start of the new year. I was hoping to do it with Wave Money. I am getting more concerned that might not be a wise choice on my part.

I don't know why you keep promoting a product that you cannot deliver. I've been on the waiting list for four months with zero communication about progress.

The longer you go without setting expectations, the expectation is seeming more likely that your customer service will be worth exactly what your fees are. Non-existent

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Rhyslud , I totally understand your disappointment here.

To be transparent with you, Wave Money is still in the beta stage. Because it is a tad early, we're still building out features to ensure that when it's released, it offers our users the most that it can while living up to the product that we know it can be.

I'm sorry that this is taking longer than expected but you'll know as soon as we have more info. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

edited December 17, 2020
  • ShaunaGShaunaG Member Posts: 3

I think you're missing a big opportunity to pick up Azlo customers. At the moment, we'd like a bank, period, and I, for one, would be happy with an actively-developed wrapper that's in beta if I knew I had a long term "home" to transition to.

• IndoricanIndorican Member Posts: 1

Did anyone get an invite? What's the holdup folks?

• mommyof4grlzmommyof4grlz Member Posts: 21

I've been signed up and waiting from week 1. I can't keep waiting I need to move to a business account now that my business has grown. Plus there has been zero communication beyond I'm supposed to be on the waitlist.

• MusicFan88MusicFan88 Member Posts: 1

I did finally get my invite. The idea is great but do you give cash back for using the card? I earn hundreds of dollars a month in cash back rewards for using my business card. It's basically free money back into my account to help cover expenses. If I start using Wave money, I lose that. Yes, the transactions are tracked in one place, but if I lose out on rewards, its' not worth it. I can't find anything on your page about that. Even PayPal's business debit card / cash account pays 1% back anytime the card is swiped. So I use that sometimes as well with the balance I have from PayPal paying customers. I likely can't switch to Wave Money until there is something along the lines of that. Maybe I'm alone in this request.

• FlaxinFlaxin Member Posts: 1
    I have the exact same question and request regarding rewards on wave money
  • KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @MusicFan88 and @Flaxin,

At the moment there are no cash back or rewards programs with Wave Money I'm afraid.

That said, our product is still in a Beta testing stage, and we are paying close attention to our user's feedback on the features that they would like to see! I can't guarantee if we will be implementing this feature, but thank you for your feedback, and keep an eye on our webpage for any updates :smile:

edited April 29, 2021