Payouts not posting to Connected Account

daisy_methodsdaisy_methods Member Posts: 2

Hello, I see my payouts are my correct connected bank account but I expected to see the payouts already visible in my bank reconciliation screen.
-I don't have the ability to adjust a Wave Payout so I can't reset the payout (delete it and re-add it) in order to reconcile the bank account in the system.
-If I add the deposit amount (as a transaction amount) in the reconciliation side it generates a duplicate record impacting income.
-I thought maybe I would have the ability to search/select from the transaction listing but no luck there either.

How do I reconcile a bank statement in the system in this case?

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @daisy_methods

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I triggered an accounting data fix on your account, and it showed that your account was in need of this! The reports and accounts should be properly connected within 15-30 minutes, depending on how much data there was to fix.

If, after that time the accounts are still off, please let me know and we can go from there.