Options

Can't open any discussion in forum.

RoKaRoKa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

I can view the topics, I can list the discussions, there's no highlight or an active link to open a discussion. I can do a search, but I cannot click on any of the discussions ( I can click but nothing happens. Tried Shift+F5, tried different browser, restart also. I can open my own discussions when I go to my profile. I am really confused. :/

Tagged:
edited March 31, 2021 in Technical Support

Comments

• Options
    webdadwebdad Member Posts: 2

I'm logged in and can see the lists of discussion topics in each areas (tips and tricks, etc) but none of the message titles are clickable. I've tried clicking the title of the message, the star, the tags, nothing has a link to further details.

I've tried two different browsers. it shows I'm logged in and I can traverse the areas but can't see any discussion details / threads.

edited August 30, 2018
  • Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hey @KaPo ! This is happening for us too. We've reached out to the support team for our forum software and we'll update ASAP. In the meantime creating new discussions will work, as will accessing discussions directly via a specific URL.

• Options

Hey @webdad This is happening for us too. We've reached out to the support team for our forum software and we'll update ASAP. In the meantime creating new discussions will work, as will accessing discussions directly via a specific URL. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to link you directly.

• Options
  • Options
    webdadwebdad Member Posts: 2

Thanks! at least I know it not just me :)

Looks like I can get to the threads from search results pages so that should get me by until this is fixed.

• Options
    GreenGardensGreenGardens Member Posts: 1

I cant seem to open any of the discussions , i can scroll through the pages but not open any discussions. am i missing something i only sign up yesterday

• Options

Welcome @GreenGardens. The forum has some technical problems, apparently they are working on it, it isn't you. Be prepared to hit all kind of speed bumps in general, be patient and good luck.
    There's a work around to access the threads, but it's a bit technical, it involves getting into the code of the page, stealing the link from there, opening it in a new tab. This is no "hacking" or anything crazy like that, just popping the hood and doing it "manually" for the impatient type like me.

• Options

Thank you @KaPo! :) As mentiond, this is an issue we are currently working to resolve. Discussion links in forum search results appear to be working as normal. @GreenGardens please let us know what you're looking for and we'd be happy to point you in the right direction or to open up a discussion here.

• Options
    GreenGardensGreenGardens Member Posts: 1

I wanted to know if i can import historical transactions etc

• Options

@GreenGardens absolutely! When you enter a transaction into Wave you'll be able to edit the date. If you are talking about a significant amount of data you have two options:

1. Adding a bank connection. This will allow you to connect a bank account to Wave for automatic updates to your transactions. When you connect an account for the first time, the integration will allow for import of up to 90 days of transaction history.
    2. Uploading transaction history or statements. Wave is equipped with functionality to import your account history in a variety of formats. This is likely your best option if you're migrating from another platform or you have a lot of data to enter. You can learn more here. For more on moving from another system, you can also check out this guide.

If you're just starting with Wave, welcome! :) We're totally thrilled you've decided to work with us to help your business grow and thrive. If you have a moment, I'd love to know more about your work and what brought you to Wave.

edited April 8, 2018
  • Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for letting us know the Search function works, @webdad!