OFX File are not importing

AndrewJAHunterAndrewJAHunter Member Posts: 4

I have uploaded my OFX files as I normally do. Wave accepts them and says they are importing, but the transactions are not appearing.

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @AndrewJAHunter !

Did you receive any errors on your end? If so, I suggest checking out our troubleshooting steps found here to help you resolve the issue. Otherwise, it's possible that the upload wasn't completed. I suggest trying again if you don't see your transactions. It's worth a shot.

If the issue persists, you can also try some browser troubleshooting steps as well.

edited November 12, 2020
  • AndrewJAHunterAndrewJAHunter Member Posts: 4

Hi

No there are no errors. In fact wave says the file is received and the transactions are being imported. But after waiting, now for days nothing happens.

• AndrewJAHunterAndrewJAHunter Member Posts: 4

Ok so problem lies with the OFX files. When I import CSV it works, but not OFX files

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @AndrewJAHunter !

I'm happy to hear that your upload worked successfully via CSV. It's possible that there was a formatting issue with your OFX file. If you haven't already, you can try the troubleshooting steps mentioned earlier to see if they can resolve your OFX file issue in the future.

edited December 3, 2020