Options

Timesheets are so laggy

dradamlunddradamlund Member Posts: 1

I'm wondering if there is any trick for getting timesheets to move faster. I find it to be SUPER laggy when trying to enter hours... like 20-30 seconds to move between fields. With 20+ employees and 14 days... it's a long slog to get the hours in. Any tips?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @dradamlund !

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Timesheets page. I suggest trying some browser troubleshooting steps.

Alternatively, you can try some network troubleshooting steps. I listed them for you below:

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.

2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.

3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.

4. If you're still having trouble, please make sure that your browser is compatible with Wave.

5. Disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist should resolve any access issues you're having with our integrations or third party modals (such as banking login info).

I hope this helps!

edited November 12, 2020