Not receiving email

AheadAirAheadAir Member Posts: 2

I am no longer receiving notification emails. I have confirmed that notifications are set up properly and that there is nothing on my end in the mail server or client blocking emails from wave. I used to get them and now they have stopped.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @AheadAir

I do apologize about the delay in responding to you as our team is dealing with a major backlog of support requests at the moment.

I can see that one of our agents has reached out to you by email stating the following:

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been receiving Wave emails in the past few weeks. I took a look at our email servers here and it appears that your email provider generated a hard bounce on Oct 9th

Essentially your email provider generated a hard bounce, a spam complaint, or a manual suppression of the email. When emails are identified as Hard Bounce or Spam Complaint, they are immediately disregarded. This is done to remain polite to the ISPs and improve delivery.

I have reactivated the email: accts@aheadair.com from my end but if another hard bounce is generated the issue could persist.

To avoid this:

please whitelist @waveapp.com emails from your email provider and your virus add-ons.
    Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else I can help you with!

Warm regards,

Hope this answers your question!

edited November 16, 2020
  • AheadAirAheadAir Member Posts: 2

Yes I got that answer a while ago, thanks. There was a problem with my mail server for a few hours. Maybe you should revisit the bounce rule.