[NEW] Employee Self Onboarding

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
image[NEW] Employee Self Onboarding

Onboarding employees has never been easier! You can now invite your new employees to create a personal Wave account, where they can add their own personal information during employee onboarding!
To...

Read the full story here

edited November 13, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• TotalEnergySolTotalEnergySol Member Posts: 3

Can someone advise how to resend the onboarding email?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @TotalEnergySol

If you head to Payroll >> Employees >> Personal info >> Then enter the email, you should see the ability to re-invite the user at the top right.

If it says cancel invite, you can do this and try re-inviting them!

> @Barsin said:
    > Hey there @TotalEnergySol
    >
    > If you head to Payroll >> Employees >> Personal info >> Then enter the email, you should see the ability to re-invite the user at the top right.
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > If it says cancel invite, you can do this and try re-inviting them!

It says "Email is not editable because <employee name redacted> has accepted Wave access."

Next step?

Thanks
    The reason that I started the thread is that the employment status is listed as "Waiting for employee to onboard."
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hello @TotalEnergySol !

In that case, since your employee accepted Wave access via your initial email, we will have to reset their email invitation on the back end. For next steps, please submit a ticket request to our Support team with your employee's details such as their name and email so one of our support agents can assist you with this.

edited December 15, 2020
  • george_23george_23 Member Posts: 1

Hello, I was sent an invitation but when I went to create an account it made me create a business account instead of an employee account. I was re-sent an invitation but the same thing occurred what should I do because I'm not sure if they are allowed to send me another invite