Options

How to disabled Operating Expenses???

MaheshMahesh Member Posts: 3

I need to disabled Operating Expenses option from invoice. Can you please suggest how to disabled that option???

Comments

• Options
    Briella83Briella83 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

What do you mean by disabling operating expenses? Expenses don't actually show up anywhere in invoices. Are you sure you're not on the Bills page instead of the Invoices page?

• Options

Briella Paling thanks for your replay.
    Actually if you see Profit & Loss report in that "Operating Expenses" option added auto those i don't need. If we cant remove that then how to set value zero or is there any setting we can change???

• Options

I'm not sure why you would want to, tbh. Your profit is supposed to be Income-Expenses. If you don't want expenses there, you'd just have to remove them from your transactions entirely.

• Options

I want to remove that but i didn't found option. Or don't know how to remove that. If you know please suggest a way to disable that.

• Options

@Mahesh, you can't really disable your expenses from showing up on that report. If you want to delete your expenses, find them on the Transactions page, select them and press the trash bin button to delete them.

Can I ask why you want them gone?