Options

Payment on Hold

SannyWangSannyWang Member Posts: 3

**This is the worst small business accounting software I've encountered. I usually use wave for accounting and invoice. This is the first time, I send my invoice to my client with bank online payment.

I got a congratulation email on Oct 27 and informed me that I got a payment from my client. But few days later, nothing happened!!! NO MONEY COME IN.

ON 4 Nov 2020, 16:18 GMT-5, I got another email stating they're either going to hold the funds for 65 days or refund them back to my client. Super surprise!!

Why wouldn't you say something on the day the transaction was initially processed? If there is any problems, why wouldn't you tell me instead of congratulation?

Why would you wait one week until my client's bank can't ask for payment return or chargeback?

Why wouldn't you have the decency to call the small business owner and tell them this over the phone? That's what GOOD customer service is all about.

Why isn't there a support phone number on your website? You're holding people's money and processing payments. There needs to be a phone number for a real people there.

For this reason alone I'm filing with the BBB because that's insane.**

Comments

• Options
    drumsonly2002drumsonly2002 Member Posts: 2

Your response mirrors mine. 13 emails requesting a simple phone call. Something very unethical about this company MO as per their customer service. My customer is going to cancel the payment and get their money back from Visa, as I cannot provide a service without the funds to finance the project. They asked me how did I acquire the customer? I told them none of their business. Is Wave running a scam? Something is very wrong with the customer service. It is broken.