Options

Checkout payment does not show up in transaction

ayicayic Member Posts: 1

Hi all - I need your help please. I recently started to use wavepayment (yet I couldn't get access to the live chat). And I encountered an issue that I am hoping someone can help.

I had two payments going through the cc payment by wave, only one of the payments had three entries and was recognized as a sale, therefore the revenue was recognized.

The most recent one I had only had two entries (wavepayment and transfer to bank), but it doesn't have a sale recognize. I thought there was a delay because of the bank transfer, but until now (5 days after) I still haven't seen an entry. I don't know whether it is a system glitch, or I need to make a manual journal entry. I can't access to live chat (not sure why) so I wanted to check if anyone has a suggestion for me.

Thank you for your time in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BArmstrongBArmstrong Member Posts: 1

I had a similar experience. Two payments showing success and two showing declined, but no transactions for any. I'm not sure if the two successes will be funded or not.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @BArmstrong and @ayic !

The way our Wave Payments system works is as follows:

1. As soon as payment is recorded, you’ll see an invoice payment transaction to your Wave Payment account.
    2. Two business days after payment is sent, the deposit transaction will be automatically imported from your bank connection.
    3. Once the bank-imported transaction is pulled in, Wave will automatically create a transfer between your Wave Payments account and your bank account. That transaction represents the movement of funds from the holding account to your bank account.

If you haven’t connected your bank account to Wave, this process should happen automatically when you upload your bank statement.

Feel free to learn more on Payments bookkeeping here: Automated bookkeeping with Wave Payments

Hope this helps! :smile:

edited December 18, 2020