Layout issue

jason1234jason1234 Member Posts: 36

Hi,

There is a problem with your layout when Previewing Invoice and Recurring Invoice. Hope it can be fixed asap? Thanks.

What I noticed is that my default sub heading is too long, hence this issue occurs.
I have the same sub heading in estimate but it's fine.

edited April 9, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jason1234.

I know there was an issue with logos being formatted wrong in print. if it's the same issue, clearing your cache and cookies will help out. Try doing that and let me know if it helps.

If not, can you try and download one as a PDF? Let me know if it looks like that. Can you also show me an example of your estimate header?

edited April 10, 2018
  • jason1234jason1234 Member Posts: 36

Hi @Alexia

Problem still occurs after clearing cache. It's the long sub heading that's causing the problem. Tested PDF export and it looks fine. I guess it's only on-screen issue. My estimate and invoice have the same sub heading, logo and address.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @jason1234.

I played around with different options, and it seems to me like only the contemporary template is affected. You can change the invoice template through the Invoice Customization page, in your settings.

I've let the right people know about this problem, but until then, it's fixed, you might want to change to a different template. Alternatively, you could put the information from that sub-header in the footer or the memo section of your invoice.

• jason1234jason1234 Member Posts: 36

@Alexia Thanks. Yes, I've removed some information for now.