Delayed Bank Transactions

gtamsgtams Member Posts: 6

Am I the only one who is having issues with bank transactions not coming in for over a week? And there is no Update button to initiate a refresh of the transaction data.
I have transactions that I need to reconcile against invoices, but if they don't show up for over a week, it looks like my customers haven't paid me yet.
It was working okay (meaning updates within 48 hours) until about a month ago, and now it's consistently delayed.
Can anything be done about this?

Comments

• rwagner75rwagner75 Member Posts: 4

I'm having same problem NO UPDATED ACCOUNTS in 20 days so far. I tried toggling the automatic update tabs through Launch, Tried refresh. signing out....nothing seems to work.

• G_C1G_C1 Member Posts: 4

was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue

• gtamsgtams Member Posts: 6

I opened a case with Support about this. This is what they told me on Friday:

I understand that you're eager to have these Scotibank imports coming through as soon as possible, as you are used to those regular updates. I took a look at our 3rd party data provider's status page for the Scotiabank integration, and they are reporting an error that is currently delaying transaction updates. Our data provider is aware of this but I don't yet have a timeline on when that will be back to standard operating order.

I'm sorry for this technical hurdle. What I can do is monitor the health of this integration on a regular basis and reach back out to you when things are looking more encouraging.

I have heard nothing more since. Based on what I'm see in the forums, it looks like it's more than just Scotiabank affected. I see that you're (@G_C1) having this issue with Bank of America since Nov 20, which is almost exactly the same timeline as my issue.

edited December 1, 2020
  • LD1LD1 Member Posts: 1

Same issue here. Does anyone from Wave check these posts?

Not sure, but my bank connection started working again a couple of days ago.

The other weird thing is that I responded to G_C1's post last week, but I don't see it here anymore!

Okay I take that back. It worked again once on Dec 1, but hasn't worked since!
    They told me that I could bring in the transactions by exporting them from my bank and then importing them using Wave Connect. This is the link the sent me:
    Wave Connect, our free Google Sheets add-on

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. Sometimes the bank connection can take a few days to pull in posts. If you've been waiting for over a week and you're still not seeing anything, I'd highly recommend submitting a ticket to our Support team who can take a deeper look at your individual connection. In the meantime, feel free to use our Google Sheets integration called Wave Connect which is linked in this post or through the post above.