Options

How Can I created a multiple date invoice at one page

Sam024Sam024 Member Posts: 3
I want to print different date sale invoice in one page for one or multiple customer. How could I do that?
edited November 30, 2020 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Sam024 !

To clarify, are you trying to send an invoice with the same details to multiple customers with a different date for each? If so, what you can do is duplicate an existing invoice then edit the date and customer accordingly. You can then send the invoice(s) to them with the desired details included.

To duplicate an invoice, head over to Sales > Invoices and press the down arrow beside the invoice in question. Next, select "Duplicate".

Also, when sending an invoice, you can include multiple recipients for an individual invoice by pressing the "+" button before sending it out. I attached a screenshot below for reference. Keep in mind, this will send the same invoice to all recipients. To send customers their own unique invoices, you will need to create a new one or duplicate an existing invoice and change the invoice details.

If I missed the mark, please let me know and I will gladly assist you further. :smile:

Add Recipients to an Invoice:

edited December 14, 2020