Don't see imported transactions after 11/20/20 - Auto Connect to Bank of America

G_C1G_C1 Member Posts: 4

Hi all - I'm not seeing any transactions in Wave after 11/20/20, although I do see many online in my Bank profile - I have Auto Connect to Bank of America turned to "on" and don't see any other way to import. I've also tried toggling the connect switch on and off, and logging in and out. What a I doing wrong?

edited December 1, 2020 in Technical Support

Comments

• DoronDoron Member Posts: 1

I am seeing the same issue..
    Only with Bank of America (accounts and credit cards).
    Other banks and credit cards are syncing just fine.
    Please help!
    End of the year is coming, time is of the essence here.
    Thank you!

• G_C1G_C1 Member Posts: 4

thanks for commenting Doron. Seems like BofA is the issue then. let's hope this gets resolved, although I'm new to Wave so I'm not sure how. I do know that I was able to upload from a .qfx file and get to the end of November that way. I hope that's just a temp fix though

• Renz_ConsultantsRenz_Consultants Member Posts: 4

Yes I have the same issue with my Bank of America connection. Last import was on 11/19/20. I am getting a bit nervous that it has gone so long.

• G_C1G_C1 Member Posts: 4

Wow - seems like this is a BofA thing. Have you spoken with them about it?

• Renz_ConsultantsRenz_Consultants Member Posts: 4
    Mine is working again. Started when I logged in on 12/4/2020. All I did yesterday was find the date of the last transmission and then disconnect and reconnect establishing the nextday as the new date to start importing. Nothing happened for almost 24 hours till I started posting on this forum. I believe the agregator team did something to fix it. So glad it is fixed. Hopefully everyone else with a BoA challenge is getting the same results today. Happy Friday. Thanks waveapps
    edited December 4, 2020
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry that you are experiencing bank connection issues. When it comes to bank connections it's a bit difficult to investigate through our community forum. If you haven't already submitted a ticket to our support team about your bank connection issues, I would recommend doing so. If you haven't received a response, I assure you that our team is on it but we're dealing with a larger than normal volume of emails, so we appreciate your patience.

If you need your transactions immediately, Wave offers a few options to import and upload your transactions manually in the meantime. You can learn more about these below:

edited December 16, 2020