Cash Flow showing incorrect values

att_adminatt_admin Member Posts: 6

When I run a cash flow report for 12 months.
1. There are some expenses that do not show up at all eg: monthly expense missing for three months while I have it entered and exactly the same way but it doesn't show up on the report.
2. Now if I modify the date on this screen to just display details for oct 2020. It displays some incorrect duplicate values. And when I click it takes me to transactions but doesn't show me that value anywhere!

Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong or is this some kind of issue?

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @att_admin , thanks so much for getting ahead of the curve here and sending these screenshots over, it makes troubleshooting this a lot easier for you.

I'll answer your questions in order.
    1. I see these bill payments in your screenshots. Can you send me a screenshot of the report where they're not showing up?
    2. I'm seeing three different invoice payments in your screenshot, but you also have a screenshot in an amount of 2481. Where is that amount coming from? Can you also confirm that when you click all three invoice payments they all go to this 2481 amount?

Let me know!

• att_adminatt_admin Member Posts: 6

Hi Alex!
    1. The first screenshots in the document is from the report only. I am under the Cash flow report (Details)-> Rent Expense (Purchases) Exact same screen as for point 2 except under Accounts it says Rent Expense instead of Sales.
    2. I have no idea where that amount coming from. The last time I did a manual check as well under my transactions with the 2481 amount and could not find it. However, something appears to have changed, instead of just Invoice Payment it is displaying the individual line items from the invoice along with the invoice number and even though that is an incorrect display it helped me resolve my issue. (Apparently the first two are taking me to 2481 while the third to a different amount and when I checked the Invoice listed there it has to do with the GST that was added to it. (You may close this one for now. I will look into it further and let you know accordingly)