Options

Customers sending etransfers to mailer@waveapps.com

RickcoutureRickcouture Member Posts: 7

when i invoice customers and mention etransfers are preferred, some clients mistakenly simply send the etransfer to "mailer@waveapps.com" as that is "who" the invoice is from in their email inbox.

Is there a way to ensure wave invoices appear to be sent by MY email address?

Comments

• Options
    KavKav Member Posts: 1

Hi I second this. It would be great if you could come up with a way so that the invoice e-mails are sent by my company e-mail instead of wave or hide the wave address. The wave branding on the invoice is fine but when the e-mails are also sent using a wave address my customers tend to get confused.

Thank you!

I love the wave btw and I've been using it for almost a year now. These small improvements could also make my life much easier!

• Options
    NaazConsulting_2018NaazConsulting_2018 Member Posts: 1

Hi

Same. My clients are replying back to the "mailer@waveapps.com". Is there anyway these emails could be accessed or forwarded to the business email.

Thanks

• Options
    RickcoutureRickcouture Member Posts: 7

workaround is to print the invoice as a pdf - then you can save a pdf that does not have the wave payments link in it...then you can email that to your client using your own email...3 quick steps instead of 1 but still not too bad to do...unless you are using a smartphone...

• Options
    seanlearyseanleary Member Posts: 1

I've had this issue as well. A client replied to an invoice reminder directly, and we never got their reply. It resulted in some additional friction as emails were missed and patience on both sides wore a bit thin.

Please resolve this Wave.