Wave Email Money Transfer

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
imageWave Email Money Transfer

The Wave Email Money Transfer allows you to easily and securely send funds from your Wave Money to a recipient using email. All you need is your Wave Money App and the recipients email address!
Fro...

Read the full story here

edited December 6, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• ZDesignZDesign Member Posts: 3

Is this limited to US banks?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @ZDesign , the person that is receiving the money is limited to using US financial institutions, yes.

• RicardoRicardo Member Posts: 3

Is there a maximum amount that can be sent?

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hi @Ricardo The limits for Wave Money are listed on the agreement, but I can highlight the limit for Email Money Transfer (which is the same as ACH) from the agreement below for reference:

edited April 8, 2021

Thanks! Please let me know what I can do to get in on this. I am the 100% owner of my company.

• Ron93Ron93 Member Posts: 2

Hi Wave Team,
    I am trying to send money from my WaveMoney to another bank account via ACH. The app sends me a 4 digits verification SMS and when I input those numbers in the field, there is no Enter Button to proceed! There is only one button for re-sending that SMS, but no Enter and I am not able to go to next page.
    Please advise.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Ricardo,

At the moment we're in the process of slowly rolling out invites for Wave Money. To get your name on the waitlist for an invite, please add it here: https://www.waveapps.com/money

Hi @Ron93,

Once you enter the correct 4 digits, you should be automatically taken to the next page, which is why there is no enter button. As a first step, you try some basic troubleshooting:

• Close and re-open the Wave Money app
    • Re-start your device

If you have an android phone

• Clear your cache: Open Settings > Tap the Storage heading > Tap the Other Apps heading >
      Find the Wave Money app and tap it > Tap the clear cache option

• Update Chrome: Open the Play Store app >tap Menu > My apps & games > Under "Updates" find Chrome > tap Update

If this doesn't fix your issue, please reach out to our email support, and we will be happy to investigate further :smile:

Hello @KiahD ... I've already joined the wait list but thanks for the heads-up