[US] How to set up automated tax payments & filings with Wave

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
image[US] How to set up automated tax payments & filings with Wave

Save time each week by letting Wave pay and file payroll taxes on your behalf. Learn how to set up and manage your tax service for payroll.
Wave's automated tax payment and filing is available to b...

Read the full story here

edited December 12, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• cwsinkcwsink Member Posts: 10

I've authorized the payroll tax payments, but I'm not sure everything is in order. I tried to log on to the SSA.gov site and my account/login did not work. I'm not sure what's going on.
    How do I confirm that everything is properly setup?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @cwsink , can you submit a ticket to our Support team? We can have one of our dedicated Payroll support agents take a look at this for you. Thanks!

edited December 22, 2020
  • Kathryncee123Kathryncee123 Member Posts: 2

Hi! I am set up with your payroll service a d have had tax payments made. My question is, does Wave complete and submit my q 941 reports and quarterly UC (Florida) reports or do I do them myself?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Kathryncee123 !

I took a closer look at your payroll profile on the back end and I can see that you completed your tax service application. As a result, Wave will handle your tax filing and payments on your behalf! This will include Form 940, 941, 944, etc. To learn more about what Wave will handle for you, feel free to click here.

edited April 9, 2021
  • Dries_3SEDries_3SE Member Posts: 1

Hello,
    I'm trying to setup automated payroll tax payments, but in the process it asks me to reference previous payments. I have not made any previous tax payments since this is a new company with a new employee.
    Do I need to first pay the taxes manually and before I can enroll for automated service?
    Thanks

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Dries_3SE !

If you don't have any previous payroll data you should be able to skip such sections. If you are still running into issues during your Payroll setup, feel free to reach back out to us or reach out on live chat so one of our Support agents can assist you directly.