Options

Not receiving my copy of invoices and issues with verifying my email

owenspencerowenspencer Member Posts: 1
Hi! I have been having issues with recieveing the copies of my invoices to my primary email. To try and solve it I deleted the primary email and then re add it to my account. I now am not recieving the verification code to activate the email. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    northeasternitnortheasternit Member Posts: 1

I am having this problem too. Any solution? Seems they are not sending the mail to my email server. I checked the logs on my email server and its not being rejected.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi owenatcreative@gmail.com , I'm not seeing any invoice email attempts in our email server to your address at all. I am seeing other emails which have been sent to you which are not invoice related and it seems those have arrived and have been opened. Are you sure that you've been selecting that you want to receive emails when sending invoices to your customers?

Hey @northeasternit , looks like this was solved with an agent over live chat!

• Options
    chauchee75chauchee75 Member Posts: 2

I'm having issues just verifying my email to add a user and secondary email. I've checked with my host company and they're not seeing anything come through. I was able to add my main email and it's fine but the domain is different.

edited January 4, 2021
  • Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @chauchee75 !

After taking a look on the back end, I can see that the email address associated with the community account you are reaching out with is already verified. To clarify, are you having issues inviting new users to your business in Wave? If so please let me know. I attached a helpful article for you as well. Check it out below:

edited January 6, 2021
  • Options
    chauchee75chauchee75 Member Posts: 2

Yes, I'm trying to add a user or simply a secondary email address "accounting@zoneindigital.com" and the verification requests are not coming through.

edit - Live chat was able to resolve my issue.

edited January 7, 2021
  • Options
    Lize_StanderLize_Stander Member Posts: 3

Hi. I'm not receiving copies of my invoices to my email address when I select "send a copy to myself" as well as "attach the invoice as PDF".

Please can you assist?