Automated emails after checkout

PaulB_1520PaulB_1520 Member Posts: 1

I would like Wave to send an automated email - thanking the customer for making a purchase with a checkout I have set up. I don't see that option. Why not?
How can I do this? (*i do see I can send a message once the payment is done - but I want to send an email with a link in it) Is this possible? How do I do this?

edited January 5, 2021 in Using Wave

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hello @PaulB_1520 !

Currently Wave does not offer a feature that allows you to send out a customized email once someone submits a payment via Wave Checkout. We're always looking to improve our software and love receiving user feedback so we appreciate you reaching out about this.

When your clients click your Wave Checkout link, they can pay you with their credit card, and they’ll automatically get a receipt once their payment is successfully processed. You can see all Checkouts payments, declined/failed payments, and refunds under Sales > Payments. Click on a payment, then on Show Order to see any payment details. You could use this information to send your own customized emails outside of Wave - that's the best workaround I can think of at this time. I hope this helps!

edited January 11, 2021
  • amakaadinduamakaadindu Member Posts: 1

I am looking to see a payment link for a fixed priced item. To sent to client to pay.
    Is it possible. The link can be added to a button for clients to pay by a click. Thanks

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @amakaadindu , check out Wave's Checkouts which looks like it meets the needs of exactly what you're looking for. Feel free to post any questions you may have in the Checkouts Help Center article.