Options

Distinguish entries for colorblindness

davidcdavidc Member Posts: 6

There was a discussion about 1½ years ago about changing the colors of transactions. I would like to propose either the ability to set your own colors or just use parenthesis around withdrawals or other negative amounts. The dark-red for negative numbers is difficult for me to distinguish from the black for deposits.

Thanks,
David.

Comments

• Options

(Actually it's black for withdrawals and green for deposits, isn't it? Yeah, difficult for me to tell them apart!)

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @davidc !

Currently Wave does not offer this feature within this version of our app I'm afraid. We're always looking for feedback from our customers on how we can improve our software with every update we make.

I appreciate you reaching out about this!

• Options

OK, I understand. The please log this as a request: Offer the option to show negative numbers with either a negative sign or parenthesis as differentiating between dark green and black is very difficult for people with slight colorblindness. Also, the green doesn't really make sense to me and I find myself clicking to see the details of the transaction to confirm whether it's a deposit or a charge quite often.

Thanks,
    David.