Book keeper denied access to Wave

Grahamc1181Grahamc1181 Member Posts: 1

Hi Guys wonder can you help me, i invited my bookkeeper and she cannot gain access to the site. we get a page that says **we cant create your business right now please try again later.
**It also says we have set your currency as Euro. and shows a button that says **lets go
But we can not get beyond this ie she can not log in.
Anyone got any ideas on how to resolve or is there a way to speak to someone in Wave to resolve this.
any help much-appreciated
thank you

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Grahamc1181 !

A lot of the time, this can be fixed by tweaking some things in your internet browser. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. We'd also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, you may also need to clear your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser HERE. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, please get in touch. Also, could you please provide a screenshot from your end? Feel free to remove or cover any sensitive information before sharing the image with me.

• DonovanDonovan Member Posts: 5

I have exactly the same issue. Have tried clearing cache, deleting cookies and clearing browser settings in Edge and Chrome. Still same thing. Have tried on Windows and Mac

edited April 6, 2021
  • DonovanDonovan Member Posts: 5

@Donovan said:
    I have exactly the same issue. Have tried clearing cache, deleting cookies and clearing browser settings in Edge and Chrome. Still same thing. Have tried on Windows and Mac

ps. When I try to login with the invited user's details it immediately takes you to /onboarding.

• Hannahm12Hannahm12 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, did you manage to resolve this? I am having the same issue when trying to add someone new.

Thanks
    Hannah
  • NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hi @Donovan @Hannahm12 The reason why you're unable to invite new users onto your account is because as of November 30, 2020, Wave no longer supports new sign up for users located outside of United States and Canada.

Please refer to this post for more information on this change.